Sales & Despatch
|Job Title||Sales & Despatch|
|Reporting to||GB Operations Manager & CEO|
|Contract Type||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Salary||£10.42 Per Hour|
As Wood Innovations goes through a period of rapid growth and development, we are looking to recruit a passionate talented and motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team, with a proven track record of hitting sales targets and managing customer relationships. The job role is sales and dealing with goods inwards/outwards. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, have a professional manner, be able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative. Reporting to the Operations Managers, the position will be an integral part of the organisation and the individual will be expected to bring additional knowledge and experience to aid the growth and expansion of the company.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Monitor sales email inbox ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Receiving and processing sales orders on the ERP system.
• Verifying orders, including customer’s personal information and payment details.
• Raising picking lists, checking off orders picked and processing delivery dockets from picked sales orders.
• Preparing the daily haulage manifest and organising the haulage schedule with freight companies.
• Ensuring that all relevant documentation is ready, on time, for handover to the haulage companies each day.
• Dealing effectively and efficiently with customers’ requests & queries. i.e., stock availability, delivery times, notification of delays etc.
• Imparting technical and product information to customers including offering alternative product choices.
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
• Proactive telesales function within the sales office focussing on individual and team KPI’s.
• Point of contact for the sales representatives, receiving and processing orders, dealing with sample requests etc.
• Meet and greet in the office and dealing with any trade enquiries.
• Work effectively with other departments.
• General office administrative duties and any other duties that may be assigned.
• Organizing weekly production schedule and ensuring work is carried out.
• Organising with marketing all POS materials required for the production.
• Liaising with sales reps on orders and updating them on progress.
• Organising with warehouse the material needed for the weekly production.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Customer Services, using a similar system in a similar industry.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows and the Office packages.
• Knowledge of sales processes/order process and order fulfilment.
• Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to face and via the telephone) and enjoy engaging with customers.
• Self-motivated and organised individual.
• Strong telephone communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Have the ability and confidence to develop own technical product knowledge.
• Demonstrate strong administrative and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Be friendly, helpful, with a positive attitude and be a flexible team player.
• Maths and English GCSE grade C and above.
• Working for an importer/distribution company in a similar role.
• Previous experience of using an ERP system.
• Previous experience of working with flooring products or construction products.
• Have full driving licence and access to own car.
• Normal Office Hours Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm
• 28 Days Holidays (including stats, Christmas & New Year Shutdown)
• Option to join a contributory stakeholder pension scheme after three month’s services.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Flexible working
• Free on-site parking
• Kitchen/catering facilities on site
• Full training will be given on products, processes and ERP system.